Monday 19 December 2016

What If? Metropolis - Reflective Statement

This project was a challenge. I felt like I had been thrown into this project a little, but because of the skills I learned in the previous invisible cities project, The project wasn't as stressful as it could have been. It was really frustrating trying to portray my concept art accurately in Maya, as I really struggled to try to use Maya without tutorials and for my own objects. However, I did really enjoy thinking of concepts and creating production art for the project. It was fun working with an artists style I had never really worked with, so I ended up creating a final product that I hadn't even thought I was capable of making. Anxiety and stress didn't help me out at all with this assignment, And I felt extremely overwhelmed with the amount of work I had and trying to organize myself, ended up in even more stress. however, I've finished it with a new set of skills that I can make stronger in future projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment